- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2006
Here’s the english version. For some reason I find a lot of accents funny, but I’m sure my Asian-Texan-Twang would crack up a few folks as well. Of course the homeland makes me laugh as well.
Click here to find out why.
Mario Lopez’s audition tape. Watch the video here.
LONDON (Reuters) – Surgeons in China who said they performed the first successful penis transplant had to remove the donated organ because of the severe psychological problems it caused to the recipient and his wife. Article
Watch the video here.
Â Link and Link
Dutch are the world’s tallest people.
Homer’s dream for sure. Several months ago I was visiting my grandmother in Kingsport, TN and discovered the most delicious food ever! I awoke one morning and found her frying a Krispy Kreme donut. My immediate response was, “that’s disgusting!” … Continue reading
JERUSALEM – Hilda Shlick thought she lost nearly all her family in the Holocaust â€” until her Internet-savvy grandsons located her 81-year-old brother in Canada. “After 65 years, I have found the sister who I love,” Simon Glasberg said Monday … Continue reading
Welcome to the one and only, official, accept-no-substitutes Talk Like A Pirate Day Web site. And if you are having trouble naming your pirate ship, try this website.