- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2006
Here’s the english version. For some reason I find a lot of accents funny, but I’m sure my Asian-Texan-Twang would crack up a few folks as well. Of course the homeland makes me laugh as well.
Click here to find out why.
Mario Lopez’s audition tape. Watch the video here.
LONDON (Reuters) – Surgeons in China who said they performed the first successful penis transplant had to remove the donated organ because of the severe psychological problems it caused to the recipient and his wife. Article
Watch the video here.
Â Link and Link
Dutch are the world’s tallest people.
Homer’s dream for sure. Several months ago I was visiting my grandmother in Kingsport, TN and discovered the most delicious food ever! I awoke one morning and found her frying a Krispy Kreme donut. My immediate response was, “that’s disgusting!” … Continue reading
JERUSALEM – Hilda Shlick thought she lost nearly all her family in the Holocaust â€” until her Internet-savvy grandsons located her 81-year-old brother in Canada. “After 65 years, I have found the sister who I love,” Simon Glasberg said Monday … Continue reading
Welcome to the one and only, official, accept-no-substitutes Talk Like A Pirate Day Web site. And if you are having trouble naming your pirate ship, try this website.