- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2006
No more sticky fingers! Feel like Edward Scissorhands as you stab at your party food delights. These stainless steel finger forks are ideal for buffets and parties. Good fun and great to use! Link
They have slides.Â See pictures here.
click hereÂ and have your sound on.
OldStuperstitions.com is the largest list of superstitions on the web. Here’s one I found interesting: Never carry a hoe into the house.Â If you do so by mistake, carry it out again, walking backward to avoid bad luck.
Link Thanks, Doug!
More road-kill for everyone. Article Â
Don’t answer your cell phone in his class. Video (probably staged)
‘In-Flight Luxury cubicles’ Watch the video here.
A 32-year-old woman who collapsed after a marshmallow eating-and-talking contest at the Western Fair this week has died in a London hospital, a spokesperson said yesterday. The woman was identified as Janet Rudd of 68 Grand Ave. by two sources … Continue reading