- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2006
No more sticky fingers! Feel like Edward Scissorhands as you stab at your party food delights. These stainless steel finger forks are ideal for buffets and parties. Good fun and great to use! Link
They have slides.Â See pictures here.
click hereÂ and have your sound on.
OldStuperstitions.com is the largest list of superstitions on the web. Here’s one I found interesting: Never carry a hoe into the house.Â If you do so by mistake, carry it out again, walking backward to avoid bad luck.
Link Thanks, Doug!
More road-kill for everyone. Article Â
Don’t answer your cell phone in his class. Video (probably staged)
‘In-Flight Luxury cubicles’ Watch the video here.
A 32-year-old woman who collapsed after a marshmallow eating-and-talking contest at the Western Fair this week has died in a London hospital, a spokesperson said yesterday. The woman was identified as Janet Rudd of 68 Grand Ave. by two sources … Continue reading