- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2006
No more sticky fingers! Feel like Edward Scissorhands as you stab at your party food delights. These stainless steel finger forks are ideal for buffets and parties. Good fun and great to use! Link
They have slides.Â See pictures here.
click hereÂ and have your sound on.
OldStuperstitions.com is the largest list of superstitions on the web. Here’s one I found interesting: Never carry a hoe into the house.Â If you do so by mistake, carry it out again, walking backward to avoid bad luck.
Link Thanks, Doug!
More road-kill for everyone. Article Â
Don’t answer your cell phone in his class. Video (probably staged)
‘In-Flight Luxury cubicles’ Watch the video here.
A 32-year-old woman who collapsed after a marshmallow eating-and-talking contest at the Western Fair this week has died in a London hospital, a spokesperson said yesterday. The woman was identified as Janet Rudd of 68 Grand Ave. by two sources … Continue reading