- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2006
He holds the eye-popping record.Â Article That’s nothing, wifeGeeding can actually remove her eye.
Most of the construction materials used are recycled (buckets, pieces of wood, plastic tubes, etc) — occasionally obtained from business and construction companies with excess materials for a job. Progress on the cathedral is therefore visibly marked by the nature … Continue reading
Â More picturesÂ here, with instructions.
A movie gallery of actual shredding; from the ordinary but tough, to the surprising. Link
And I thought I wasted a lot of time. Link
Read about it here.