- Nathan Hart: I’m so embarrassed.
- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2006
He holds the eye-popping record.Â Article That’s nothing, wifeGeeding can actually remove her eye.
Most of the construction materials used are recycled (buckets, pieces of wood, plastic tubes, etc) — occasionally obtained from business and construction companies with excess materials for a job. Progress on the cathedral is therefore visibly marked by the nature … Continue reading
Â More picturesÂ here, with instructions.
A movie gallery of actual shredding; from the ordinary but tough, to the surprising. Link
And I thought I wasted a lot of time. Link
Read about it here.