- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2006
He holds the eye-popping record.Â Article That’s nothing, wifeGeeding can actually remove her eye.
Most of the construction materials used are recycled (buckets, pieces of wood, plastic tubes, etc) — occasionally obtained from business and construction companies with excess materials for a job. Progress on the cathedral is therefore visibly marked by the nature … Continue reading
Â More picturesÂ here, with instructions.
A movie gallery of actual shredding; from the ordinary but tough, to the surprising. Link
And I thought I wasted a lot of time. Link
Read about it here.