- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2006
More pics here.
I first became interested in male lactation in 1978 after reading Dana Raphael’s book, The Tender Gift: Breastfeeding. Although Raphael only dealt with the subject briefly, she did say that men can and have produced milk after stimulating their nipples. … Continue reading
I mentioned a while back that WifeGeeding had a terminally-ill child in her kindergarten class, she died yesterday. Poor thing never got to go to school or take part in a lot of things we take for granted each and … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â Darn cute.
EPHRATA, Washington (AP) — After the September 11 terrorist attacks, Gary Weddle followed the news so closely he forgot to shave. After a week he decided not to shave until Osama bin Laden was caught or killed. Article
5 years ago today, we watched and filmed the attack on the WTC out of the window of our home, 36 floors up and 500 yards away from the North Tower.Â Releasing this tape was a difficult decision for us … Continue reading
Three sides have climbing walls with varying degrees of difficulty – from beginner to expert – and the 4th side is a giant slide. Ultra durable construction and heavy duty PVC maerial guarantees a long use. If you want to … Continue reading
If your church is in the middle of a conflict or if it needs training in conflict management, here is a site for you.
The Christian’s Guide to Small Arms was developed in response to the fact that most American Christians have fallen into ignorance concerning the responsibilities and skills required of the Christian freeman. CGSA is not intended to be THE definitive source … Continue reading