- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2006
So I’m taking my usual route home to GeedingManor and I look over at the mega-churchÂ named Fellowship Church in Grapevine, TX.Â This is what I saw: See that area I got circled, that HUGE sign?Â I know you can’t read … Continue reading
I’m addicted, and I have BON reader Doug and his lab to thank for this. Pandora.com is a place where you basically create your own radio station via Internet streaming, here’s how: You type in an artist that you like, … Continue reading
BON reader Caryn was kind enough to let me know that my little website has been mentioned in the Chicago Sun-Times.Â It’s really only a blurb, not aÂ featured piece or anything, but I was surprised that I could get mentioned … Continue reading
Pro-Jesus.com exists to inform bible-believing Christians about boycotts against companies that promote ideas and agendas that are destructive to the family, freedom, and religious independence.
Look up a name and see if that person has any terrorist-related phone calls or emails. Link I first started off with a search on wifeGeeding.Â Good news, she’s in the clear.Â After that I proceeded to look up my … Continue reading
Fagg’s offseason work showed during opener
For example:Â Airplane Tickets When to buy: On a Wednesday, 21 days (or a couple of days earlier) before your flight. Why: Airlines make major pricing changes (and run fare sales) every week, typically on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings. … Continue reading
This ingenious umbrella features an adjustable rest that grips around your shoulder so you can use both hands while heading off spring showers! Makes it simple to open doors, carry groceries, walk dogs, and do all other tasks that seem … Continue reading
Strategically located in the awesome San Juan mountains of Southwest Colorado, this patented steel-reinforced concrete earth home was built to withstand almost any natural or man-made disaster you can name. It is more secure, safe, and functional than any conventional … Continue reading
The Luther Burger is a bacon cheeseburger served on a Krispy Kreme bun. Link
More pics here.