- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2006
It reminds me of the Brendan Fraser movie Blast from the Past. Here’s the link, but here are some high-lights from the website: What is really amazing is what sits below ground. Under the 1900 sq ft house is a … Continue reading
I’m notÂ sure why I found this article (pdf) on American Piety in the 21st Centrury from Baylor University interesting, but I thought I would provide a link and let you judge for yourself. Here are some snippits:
Our Handy single use dissolving soap now in a dispenser, (which can be wall mounted) simply tear off a 3 to 4cm strip, wash your hands under running water and watch the vegetable based soap dissolve leaving your hands clean … Continue reading
After months of debate, the commission finally voted in favor of returning an eight-and-a-half-foot statue of the Italian Stallion to the grounds of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, though not atop the steps the big-screen boxer–and thousands of inspired tourists–so … Continue reading
Try it here.
Why isn’t Bill Murray endorsing this? The Rodenator Proâ„¢ uses a controlled mixture of propane and oxygen that is injected into the rodents burrow. A built-in, self contained ignition system then ignites the mixture, creating an underground shockwave or concussion … Continue reading
She trained her pet turtle to kiss and come when called. Video
A FORGIVING wife told yesterday how her husband accidentally ran her over while she was “answering the call of nature” in the Territory Outback. While she can laugh now, Mrs Anderson suffered extensive head injuries, including having the right side … Continue reading
Learn about meat science here.