- RPM: Cuba will be a vacation paradise until Harrah's, Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville get their hands on it....
- The Dude: I'd be careful with JetBlue. I pretty sure they can offer low fares because their payments on their...
- Geeding: Back in 2000 or 2001 I met Sims at a gym in Valley Ranch. He was doing some sort of promotion with them and...
- John Makovic: Former Lewisville resident Billy Sims sold his Heisman.
- towski: On the museum loans thing, and this isn't a satisfying answer, but "it depends." It depends on...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2006
It reminds me of the Brendan Fraser movie Blast from the Past. Here’s the link, but here are some high-lights from the website: What is really amazing is what sits below ground. Under the 1900 sq ft house is a … Continue reading
I’m notÂ sure why I found this article (pdf) on American Piety in the 21st Centrury from Baylor University interesting, but I thought I would provide a link and let you judge for yourself. Here are some snippits:
Our Handy single use dissolving soap now in a dispenser, (which can be wall mounted) simply tear off a 3 to 4cm strip, wash your hands under running water and watch the vegetable based soap dissolve leaving your hands clean … Continue reading
After months of debate, the commission finally voted in favor of returning an eight-and-a-half-foot statue of the Italian Stallion to the grounds of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, though not atop the steps the big-screen boxer–and thousands of inspired tourists–so … Continue reading
Try it here.
Why isn’t Bill Murray endorsing this? The Rodenator Proâ„¢ uses a controlled mixture of propane and oxygen that is injected into the rodents burrow. A built-in, self contained ignition system then ignites the mixture, creating an underground shockwave or concussion … Continue reading
She trained her pet turtle to kiss and come when called. Video
A FORGIVING wife told yesterday how her husband accidentally ran her over while she was “answering the call of nature” in the Territory Outback. While she can laugh now, Mrs Anderson suffered extensive head injuries, including having the right side … Continue reading
Learn about meat science here.