- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2006
Find out here.
Terri Irwin’s Revenge Play the game here. Thanks for the link, Ted.
Buy one here.
Then join the petition.
An 11-year-old girl starting at a new school has been denied transport by coach because she is not baptised
This storyÂ is from the UK, some excerpts: Hertfordshire County Council claims the transport requirement was explained to her parents before they sent her to a Church of England school in St Albans. Sydnie Jai lives with her mother Frances Wood … Continue reading
Turns out that Whataburger is the winner, which tells me a lot of folks are down south.Â Second was a tie with McDonald’s and In-N-Out Burger. Â I’ve only had In-N-Out once in my life and have to agree it’s a … Continue reading