- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2006
Find out here.
Terri Irwin’s Revenge Play the game here. Thanks for the link, Ted.
Buy one here.
Then join the petition.
An 11-year-old girl starting at a new school has been denied transport by coach because she is not baptised
This storyÂ is from the UK, some excerpts: Hertfordshire County Council claims the transport requirement was explained to her parents before they sent her to a Church of England school in St Albans. Sydnie Jai lives with her mother Frances Wood … Continue reading
Turns out that Whataburger is the winner, which tells me a lot of folks are down south.Â Second was a tie with McDonald’s and In-N-Out Burger. Â I’ve only had In-N-Out once in my life and have to agree it’s a … Continue reading