- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
- Seymore: I have been supervising kids/adults for about 40 years. I do not mind saying “I do not know”. I...
- RPM: I’m a TCM addict. 31 Days of Oscar are prime TCM because they will slip in movies that aren’t...
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2006
Find out here.
Terri Irwin’s Revenge Play the game here. Thanks for the link, Ted.
Buy one here.
Then join the petition.
An 11-year-old girl starting at a new school has been denied transport by coach because she is not baptised
This storyÂ is from the UK, some excerpts: Hertfordshire County Council claims the transport requirement was explained to her parents before they sent her to a Church of England school in St Albans. Sydnie Jai lives with her mother Frances Wood … Continue reading
Turns out that Whataburger is the winner, which tells me a lot of folks are down south.Â Second was a tie with McDonald’s and In-N-Out Burger. Â I’ve only had In-N-Out once in my life and have to agree it’s a … Continue reading