- Geeding: Somewhat related and to a different extent, when WifeGeeding used to talk about not going back to work and...
- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2006
Find out here.
Terri Irwin’s Revenge Play the game here. Thanks for the link, Ted.
Buy one here.
Then join the petition.
An 11-year-old girl starting at a new school has been denied transport by coach because she is not baptised
This storyÂ is from the UK, some excerpts: Hertfordshire County Council claims the transport requirement was explained to her parents before they sent her to a Church of England school in St Albans. Sydnie Jai lives with her mother Frances Wood … Continue reading
Turns out that Whataburger is the winner, which tells me a lot of folks are down south.Â Second was a tie with McDonald’s and In-N-Out Burger. Â I’ve only had In-N-Out once in my life and have to agree it’s a … Continue reading