- ALEC: Look at the Mrs. sporting the bikini. Quite fetching, congrats. I went to burger's lake and it was great....
- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2006
I think he needed the sports department to help him since he surely couldn’t handle it himself. Watch the video here.
Fun for the whole family with fast and easy clean-up and storage. Kids will imagine scoring the winning goal in the Stanley Cup Finals as they rid your yard of nasty turds, fruit or debris Promotes responsibilities and positive environmental … Continue reading
CHICAGO — An Amtrak passenger traveling with her ailing father waited nearly 23 hours and about 1,000 miles to tell authorities he had died so she could avoid the cost of shipping the body home, police said. Article
If you like breakdancing or would like to learn how to breakdance, I have a site for you.
For growing novelty vegetables, these 1/8″ thick, clear plastic forms are very effective. Just fix a mold over a growing vegetable, and the vegetable will conform to the shape of the mold. Available in the form of an elf for … Continue reading
AOQILI is a unique soap made from the elixirs of undersea plants, including rare seaweed.The record of the healing and slimming property of seaweed has existed for over 400 years in the East. The soap not only provides natural skin … Continue reading
They say the darndest things . . .Â SARASOTA, Fla. – Tyler Radkey and other second-graders at Emma E. Booker Elementary School didn’t know what to think when an aide leaned in and whispered something to President Bush onÂ the morning … Continue reading
On Tuesday, twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were charged in Grant County with attempted theft â€” and attempting to have sex with a corpse. Article