- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
- Ben W.: Looks like a trip down to Austin for that Mad Men exhibit is in order. There are few shows that I miss once...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 September 7, 2006
– When I saw Big Ben was going to be out for a week or two, I decided to roll the dice and pick up Charlie Batch for my Salary Cap Fantasy Football League.Â Since he’s a backup, I got … Continue reading
Snake snacks on a sheep
Buy one here.
What a cute idea for a website: Each day since 30 June 2002, this page has displayed a different photograph of my dog, Oliver. The image is updated at midnight GMT, unless Iâ€™ve forgotten to put one up the night … Continue reading
DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) — A Detroit Lions assistant coach was arrested twice in the past two weeks — once while police say he was driving nude and a week later on suspicion of drunken driving. Link
The NFL season is finally here.
We are an online community of Christian Democrats â€“ religious leaders, political leaders, writers, and regular Americans who are committed to the Gospel and the common good. We discuss, we debate, we take action. And we will make our voices … Continue reading
Welcome to Christian Chefs Fellowship – helping cooks and chefs grow closer to Jesus and each other through fellowship!
The winner of the competition organised by the Docklands Authority to design a landmark tower development at Britain Quay in Dublinâ€™s Docklands was announced in August. The winning design featuring a unique twisting tower was selected from well over 500 … Continue reading