- sara: Oooh yeessss. Silver fox indeed.
- Bryan: Dude can dance like nobody's business. I love it.
- John Makovic: You should have told the Baylor guy that your family converted to Catholicism.
- Ben W.: I've never understood why the Girls Scouts sell their cookies in January, when most people are making...
- BSG: Dude, I don't have your cell phone number! (But, if I did, your accusation would be understandable!)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 September 7, 2006
- When I saw Big Ben was going to be out for a week or two, I decided to roll the dice and pick up Charlie Batch for my Salary Cap Fantasy Football League.Â Since he’s a backup, I got … Continue reading
Snake snacks on a sheep
Buy one here.
What a cute idea for a website: Each day since 30 June 2002, this page has displayed a different photograph of my dog, Oliver. The image is updated at midnight GMT, unless Iâ€™ve forgotten to put one up the night … Continue reading
DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) — A Detroit Lions assistant coach was arrested twice in the past two weeks — once while police say he was driving nude and a week later on suspicion of drunken driving. Link
The NFL season is finally here.
We are an online community of Christian Democrats â€“ religious leaders, political leaders, writers, and regular Americans who are committed to the Gospel and the common good. We discuss, we debate, we take action. And we will make our voices … Continue reading
Welcome to Christian Chefs Fellowship – helping cooks and chefs grow closer to Jesus and each other through fellowship!
The winner of the competition organised by the Docklands Authority to design a landmark tower development at Britain Quay in Dublinâ€™s Docklands was announced in August. The winning design featuring a unique twisting tower was selected from well over 500 … Continue reading