- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 September 6, 2006
Link A few key dates for me: The Office Thursday 9/21 @ 8:30 ET Lost Wednesday 10/4 @ 9:00 ET Survivor Thursday 9/14 @ 8:00 ET
Try this place. Man, that’s a lot of sounds.
If you like tattoos of Jesus, then I have a site for you. Link
Your chance to proveÂ starts here.
Play it here.
Click the red button. Link
It’s right here.
When I heard the Crocodile Hunter died, I decided to check out his website.Â I found a white page with a statement regarding his death.Â When I visited it yesterday and today, I find it is no longer functioning. http://www.crocodilehunter.com/ … Continue reading
These are frozen cherry trees in a place called Ceres which is 140km from Cape Town, South Africa. Link
Your Weight On Other Worlds Your Age On Other Worlds Â
“My plan, as impossible as it seemed, was to get near a Japanese emplacement, bunker, or cave, and tell them that I had a bunch of Marines with me and we were ready to kill them if they did not … Continue reading
This side-by-side comparison is pretty cool. Â