- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
- Geeding: Regarding the mower blade, it's that price if I remove the blade and only bring it in. It's more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 September 6, 2006
Link A few key dates for me: The Office Thursday 9/21 @ 8:30 ET Lost Wednesday 10/4 @ 9:00 ET Survivor Thursday 9/14 @ 8:00 ET
Try this place. Man, that’s a lot of sounds.
If you like tattoos of Jesus, then I have a site for you. Link
Your chance to proveÂ starts here.
Play it here.
Click the red button. Link
It’s right here.
When I heard the Crocodile Hunter died, I decided to check out his website.Â I found a white page with a statement regarding his death.Â When I visited it yesterday and today, I find it is no longer functioning. http://www.crocodilehunter.com/ … Continue reading
These are frozen cherry trees in a place called Ceres which is 140km from Cape Town, South Africa. Link
Your Weight On Other Worlds Your Age On Other Worlds Â
“My plan, as impossible as it seemed, was to get near a Japanese emplacement, bunker, or cave, and tell them that I had a bunch of Marines with me and we were ready to kill them if they did not … Continue reading
This side-by-side comparison is pretty cool. Â