- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 September 6, 2006
Link A few key dates for me: The Office Thursday 9/21 @ 8:30 ET Lost Wednesday 10/4 @ 9:00 ET Survivor Thursday 9/14 @ 8:00 ET
Try this place. Man, that’s a lot of sounds.
If you like tattoos of Jesus, then I have a site for you. Link
Your chance to proveÂ starts here.
Play it here.
Click the red button. Link
It’s right here.
When I heard the Crocodile Hunter died, I decided to check out his website.Â I found a white page with a statement regarding his death.Â When I visited it yesterday and today, I find it is no longer functioning. http://www.crocodilehunter.com/ … Continue reading
These are frozen cherry trees in a place called Ceres which is 140km from Cape Town, South Africa. Link
Your Weight On Other Worlds Your Age On Other Worlds Â
“My plan, as impossible as it seemed, was to get near a Japanese emplacement, bunker, or cave, and tell them that I had a bunch of Marines with me and we were ready to kill them if they did not … Continue reading
This side-by-side comparison is pretty cool. Â