- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 September 4, 2006
Watch the video here.
Off the coast of Iceland on the morning of 14 November 1963, the crew of a lone fishing trawler spotted an alarming sight. Off to the southwest of the Ãsleifur II, a column of dark smoke was rising from the … Continue reading
iBreakUp.net What is this site designed to do? Â This site was designed to allow people who meet online or offline the opportunity to makeup or breakup their relationship online! Â
The stingray is now my sworn enemy for life.
I read the Wikipedia entry on John 3:16 and wasn’t aware of the following: “John 3:16″ is very short and can be written inconspicuously in out-of-the-way locations. For example, the U.S.-based In-N-Out Burger chain prints it on the inside of … Continue reading
My friend Jimi can still recite this song.Â It was funny when we were in jr high and he would go to the into a McDonald’s and pull this trick off. No wonder why he gets all the chicks.
I’m not a fan of Oklahoma football, but thought this was a nice gesture. They are retiring number 38 this season to honor the 50th anniversary of the debut of the school’s first black player, Prentice Gautt.Â Along with that, … Continue reading
Watch the commercial here.