- rushessay: Many countries have attractive season in the hill side and such sites call people towards them. People...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 September 4, 2006
Watch the video here.
Off the coast of Iceland on the morning of 14 November 1963, the crew of a lone fishing trawler spotted an alarming sight. Off to the southwest of the Ãsleifur II, a column of dark smoke was rising from the … Continue reading
iBreakUp.net What is this site designed to do? Â This site was designed to allow people who meet online or offline the opportunity to makeup or breakup their relationship online! Â
The stingray is now my sworn enemy for life.
I read the Wikipedia entry on John 3:16 and wasn’t aware of the following: “John 3:16” is very short and can be written inconspicuously in out-of-the-way locations. For example, the U.S.-based In-N-Out Burger chain prints it on the inside of … Continue reading
My friend Jimi can still recite this song.Â It was funny when we were in jr high and he would go to the into a McDonald’s and pull this trick off. No wonder why he gets all the chicks.
I’m not a fan of Oklahoma football, but thought this was a nice gesture. They are retiring number 38 this season to honor the 50th anniversary of the debut of the school’s first black player, Prentice Gautt.Â Along with that, … Continue reading
Watch the commercial here.