- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 September 4, 2006
Watch the video here.
Off the coast of Iceland on the morning of 14 November 1963, the crew of a lone fishing trawler spotted an alarming sight. Off to the southwest of the Ãsleifur II, a column of dark smoke was rising from the … Continue reading
iBreakUp.net What is this site designed to do? Â This site was designed to allow people who meet online or offline the opportunity to makeup or breakup their relationship online! Â
The stingray is now my sworn enemy for life.
I read the Wikipedia entry on John 3:16 and wasn’t aware of the following: “John 3:16” is very short and can be written inconspicuously in out-of-the-way locations. For example, the U.S.-based In-N-Out Burger chain prints it on the inside of … Continue reading
My friend Jimi can still recite this song.Â It was funny when we were in jr high and he would go to the into a McDonald’s and pull this trick off. No wonder why he gets all the chicks.
I’m not a fan of Oklahoma football, but thought this was a nice gesture. They are retiring number 38 this season to honor the 50th anniversary of the debut of the school’s first black player, Prentice Gautt.Â Along with that, … Continue reading
Watch the commercial here.