- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 September 4, 2006
Watch the video here.
Off the coast of Iceland on the morning of 14 November 1963, the crew of a lone fishing trawler spotted an alarming sight. Off to the southwest of the Ãsleifur II, a column of dark smoke was rising from the … Continue reading
iBreakUp.net What is this site designed to do? Â This site was designed to allow people who meet online or offline the opportunity to makeup or breakup their relationship online! Â
The stingray is now my sworn enemy for life.
I read the Wikipedia entry on John 3:16 and wasn’t aware of the following: “John 3:16″ is very short and can be written inconspicuously in out-of-the-way locations. For example, the U.S.-based In-N-Out Burger chain prints it on the inside of … Continue reading
My friend Jimi can still recite this song.Â It was funny when we were in jr high and he would go to the into a McDonald’s and pull this trick off. No wonder why he gets all the chicks.
I’m not a fan of Oklahoma football, but thought this was a nice gesture. They are retiring number 38 this season to honor the 50th anniversary of the debut of the school’s first black player, Prentice Gautt.Â Along with that, … Continue reading
Watch the commercial here.