- Micah: umm, okay…i'll try again. I read the NYT article and it seems to support my position that your...
- Liz: Try again: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/1 1/30/us/politics/mi… When Pence advocates for parents to have...
- Micah: I'm in no way trying to defend Pence, but i'm not sure your statement is completely accurate. Based...
- Liz: Pence believes that gay teenagers should have electroshock therapy, so the walk out during his speech was a nice...
- RPM: I felt like Navin Johnson when TM released the list. The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2006
These guys have a lot of time on their hands.Â So much time they made a velcro music video. Watch it here.
Then maybe this will amuse you or make you insane.
He’s a Christian motivational speaker. Link On the morning of the 4th of December 1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was “Praise God!”. Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! The … Continue reading
Click to enlarge. And just a little FYI for those of you thatÂ may notÂ know, but when you place your mouse over an image and you see this icon Â you can click it to make the picture larger.
View their flickr set here.