- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2006
These guys have a lot of time on their hands.Â So much time they made a velcro music video. Watch it here.
Then maybe this will amuse you or make you insane.
He’s a Christian motivational speaker. Link On the morning of the 4th of December 1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was “Praise God!”. Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! The … Continue reading
Click to enlarge. And just a little FYI for those of you thatÂ may notÂ know, but when you place your mouse over an image and you see this icon Â you can click it to make the picture larger.
View their flickr set here.