- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2006
These guys have a lot of time on their hands.Â So much time they made a velcro music video. Watch it here.
Then maybe this will amuse you or make you insane.
He’s a Christian motivational speaker. Link On the morning of the 4th of December 1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was “Praise God!”. Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! The … Continue reading
Click to enlarge. And just a little FYI for those of you thatÂ may notÂ know, but when you place your mouse over an image and you see this icon Â you can click it to make the picture larger.
View their flickr set here.