- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2006
These guys have a lot of time on their hands.Â So much time they made a velcro music video. Watch it here.
Then maybe this will amuse you or make you insane.
He’s a Christian motivational speaker. Link On the morning of the 4th of December 1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was “Praise God!”. Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! The … Continue reading
Click to enlarge. And just a little FYI for those of you thatÂ may notÂ know, but when you place your mouse over an image and you see this icon Â you can click it to make the picture larger.
View their flickr set here.