- Susan: I was raised in the Church of Christ in the 60s and 70s. The crap and guilt they heaped on young girls and...
- BC: Is Barry (Mr. Liberally Lean) OK? He hasn’t posted in over a week. Are his troll commenters about to go...
- Geeding: Ooops, though I probably could have fit in some sort of inbreeding joke.
- Ben W.: If you loved Sheku Kanneh-Mason’s performance, check out this story about his amazing family, from CBS...
- Triple Fake: You said Prince Charles would be George V, then you referenced his grandfather, who was George VI....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2006
These guys have a lot of time on their hands.Â So much time they made a velcro music video. Watch it here.
Then maybe this will amuse you or make you insane.
He’s a Christian motivational speaker. Link On the morning of the 4th of December 1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was “Praise God!”. Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! The … Continue reading
Click to enlarge. And just a little FYI for those of you thatÂ may notÂ know, but when you place your mouse over an image and you see this icon Â you can click it to make the picture larger.
View their flickr set here.