- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2006
There are a lot of early morning joggers on the strip. Cigarette smoke is killing me. To use the restroom at the Cheesecake factory, you have to rise the elevator. So far it is hard to find a cheap breakfast … Continue reading
But so far I don’t see any snakes, at least not in business class. Thankfully we aren’t flying Oceanic Air.
Random postings using my phone and it’s built in cameraÂ should occur later this evening and throughout the weekend. Â
Buy it here. Â
Snowballing is all about paying your debts in the correct order. Generally speaking you should attempt to pay off the debts with the highest interest rate first. Some people, such as Dave Ramsey suggest you pay the card with the … Continue reading
Click here. Â