- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 August 31, 2006
Learn more here.
Alpha 4×4 Funerals offer you the unique opportunity of using the first Land Rover Hearse and Limousine Service in Great Britain, run by dedicated Land Rover enthusiasts.
Use old socks!
From 1840 and William Henry Harrison toÂ W in 2004. Some examples: A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage â€“ Herbert Hoover Heâ€™s making us proud again â€“ Gerald Ford Don’t swap horses in the middle of … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
See the eBay auction here.Â 55% of the sale will go to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
I kinda forgot he use to look like this: Â View some of his greatest commercials here.
Some things are best left unmade: LONDON (Reuters) – British public broadcaster Channel 4 is courting controversy with what it calls a “shockingly real” drama about the fictional assassination of President George W. Bush. “Death of a President,” shot in … Continue reading
Photojournalist Stephanie Keith goes inside the Christian rock subculture and finds sexy girls, hardcore band and the strange marriage of rock and rapture. Link