- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 August 31, 2006
Learn more here.
Alpha 4×4 Funerals offer you the unique opportunity of using the first Land Rover Hearse and Limousine Service in Great Britain, run by dedicated Land Rover enthusiasts.
Use old socks!
From 1840 and William Henry Harrison toÂ W in 2004. Some examples: A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage â€“ Herbert Hoover Heâ€™s making us proud again â€“ Gerald Ford Don’t swap horses in the middle of … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
See the eBay auction here.Â 55% of the sale will go to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
I kinda forgot he use to look like this: Â View some of his greatest commercials here.
Some things are best left unmade: LONDON (Reuters) – British public broadcaster Channel 4 is courting controversy with what it calls a “shockingly real” drama about the fictional assassination of President George W. Bush. “Death of a President,” shot in … Continue reading
Photojournalist Stephanie Keith goes inside the Christian rock subculture and finds sexy girls, hardcore band and the strange marriage of rock and rapture. Link