- df of ll: RE: Stephen I’ve lived my entire life with the name Stephen, so I self-declare myself as an expert at...
- Geeding: I have a feeling this is another example of thoughts going on in my head that I can’t translate well...
- Michael Kenyon: OK, I have to call you out on the following: I thought that was quite perceptive of her to see the...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Love the Chile Presidential car. Talk about a throwback! And the Brazilian old Rolls is a sweet...
- Earl: I dont mean to highjack Keith’s Bag but for those of you that didn’t hear Barry is back to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 August 30, 2006
“As a faith coach, Ron helps you identify the old habits and fears that keep you in the shallow end of the pool, while guiding you step-by-step into the deep end. He assumes you want more than a C+ rating … Continue reading
Make your own virtual cassette here.
More pictures here.
Megatron comes in at number 3. See the whole list here.
This is interesting: My cell phone was stolen last Friday. I had it disconnected and arranged to get a replacement. It had been set up with the excellent service from ShoZu to automatically upload all pictures taken with the phone … Continue reading
LONDON, Aug 25 – An American helped foil a burglary in northern England whilst watching a Beatles-related webcam over the Internet, police said on Friday. The man from Dallas was using a live camera link to look at Mathew Street, … Continue reading
See the photoshoped pics here.
Smooth (yet lucky)Â skils can be seen here.
This robot has been designed to find, pick up and rescue wounded soldiers in dangerous areas.Â Read about it here.
Buy one here.
until now. Buy one here.