- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
- DF of LL: RE: Smiling I AM smiling! Double Fake King Trump
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 August 29, 2006
What do you do when a whale washes ashore? You blow it up with dynomite. Watch the video here. The explosion occurs around the 1:55 mark. Below is a small story about the blast.Â
Only $2850! Buy one here.
More pictures here.
His contract must stipulate that there be a rain scene. Watch the video here.
UsedFAQ’s – A Random Roundup of Frequently Asked Questions. This site is higly addictive. For instance, I learned the answers to the following questions: What is the meaning of the song Daniel? Can I Breastfeed My Adopted Baby?
I’m glad I’m not the only one that can’t stand Billy Bush. Video
RadioShack slashes 403 jobs via e-mail FORT WORTH â€” About 400 RadioShack Corp. headquarters employees received an e-mail this morning notifying them that they had been let go, effective today, as new Chairman and Chief Executive Julian Day seeks to … Continue reading
There was this great scene in The Naked GunÂ that had Lt Frank Drebbing giving a speech and then heading to the restroom with the mic still on, the crowd hearing every little thing, and nothing but hilarity ensues. Well, turns … Continue reading
Dear Baggy – I haven’t seen the LittlePastor make a comment on BON in a while, and I think I put it all together …Â Is he Terry Hornbuckle by chance? Thanks, Jessie Dear Jessie – I have to admit … Continue reading
This story reminds me of an old joke my dad use to like to tell.Â Something about students that attend the Sam Houstin Institute of Technology, the ol’ S.H.I.T.Â Of course that place doesn’t exist, but it gives me a … Continue reading
Anything that can be produced can be produced wrong, and in most collecting hobbies involving manufacturing on a large scale, production errors are a specialty. Hot Wheels collecting is no exception. Collectors looking for something to make their collection unique … Continue reading
Well, between 1 and 100. Link