- Geeding: Somehow I cracked the screen to the Chromebook. There’s a local place that sells replacement screens...
- AndreaJN: "forged from Valyrian foam" LOL!!! Great costume! Hope you feel better. You do seem susceptible...
- Bryan: Welcome back and get to feeling better. What did you do for a new laptop? If I remember right, you were using...
- RPM: Ambien blogging… mmm, good times. Good to see you back. Get well!
- John Mackovic: – Welcome back, you were missed! – Very impressive sword – I wonder how many Cowboys...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 August 28, 2006
This story reminds me ofÂ Toonces from SNL.
A website with a bunch of instuctional videos of all sorts of stuff. Link For instance: Tie a tie. Replace an electrical outlet. Throw a curve ball. French Braid. Juggle. Short-sheet a bed.
But perhaps the worst thing about the breakup is the fact that music gets caught in the fallout. Everyone has a song, album, artist, or band thatâ€™s been ruined by an ex (or, more accurately, by memories of an ex). … Continue reading
Cool or nuts, you decide. Watch the video here.
If you didn’t catch Conan’s six minute opening act, here you go.
Well, of my dedicated viewers that actually took time to vote, a third of you call for no advertising.Â I’m not sure what I’m going to do, I may just advertise for a month as an experiment and go from … Continue reading
That’s a lot of shirts to wear, and to think that the picture below is only 119. Link
It’s a bit dated, but still fun. Link
Yeah, I know, I should have provided this at the beginning of summer – not the end of it. Link
Warning, there are a lot of perverts out there.Â No pictures, just titles and links. Link