- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 August 25, 2006
When the 49ers trot onto the Texas Stadium field Saturday night, Larry Allen will look funny in San Fran red. But he won’t be wearing his familiar Cowboys No. 73. Allen is now wearing 71, and it’s a tribute to … Continue reading
A blog about kindess sightings. http://www.jesusseenonsubway.com/
What was this guy thinking? Nine black children attending Red River Elementary School were directed last week to the back of the school bus by a white bus driver who designated the front seats for white children. Article
Buy the costume here.
Beloit College has released its latest â€œMindset List,â€ to help academics understand what freshmen know â€” and what they donâ€™t have a clue about. This list has been prepared each August since 1998. Here is this yearâ€™s list, for the … Continue reading
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu It’s a hill in New Zealand.Â Link
Answer a few questions, see your portrait.Â Mine is below, I have no idea what any of this means. Link
Â See the property listing here. Â Â
LAS VEGAS – Spontaneous lovebirds and celebrities take note: there won’t be any more early morning quickie marriages in Vegas. After years of sanctioning hastily made matches, the Las Vegas marriage bureau plans to close its all-night counter. County officials … Continue reading
How good are you at interpreting facial expressions?Â Take our test and find out.