- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 August 23, 2006
After seven months of a difficult pregnancy, Laura Turner looked anxiously at the latest ultrasound picture of her unborn son.Â She was reassured to see not just the baby sucking his thumb – but what she believes is an image … Continue reading
I highly doubt he finishes all 26 books by the end of summer.Â I’m also surprised there are two Shakespeare books listed but no Max Lucado or James Dobson books to make the Religious Right happy. See the list here.
For those of you that are upset that Optimus Prime has flames in the upcoming Transformers movie, here is a petition. And if you always wanted to know the man behind the voice of Optimus Prime, click here.
This was kinda fun since this was the first poll I let viewers add answers.Â Thanks to my friend Bone for adding Triumph The Insult Comic Dog, but he only comes in second place.Â Winner goes to Snots from Christmas … Continue reading
Just a personal observation . . .
Barbara Eden is 72 today.
I found it odd that U.S. News & World Report would have this, but here it is: A top insider let that slip when explaining why President Bush is paranoid around women, always worried about his behavior. But he’s still … Continue reading
Last fall I purchased an Avedeco HR420 TV stand for my bedroom. This stand runs about $1000, so it is definately not cheap. One of the reasons I chose this stand was that the top shelf had a “stated” capacity … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Buy some here. Â
A Tortoise Foot Stool. Â Buy one here.