- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 August 22, 2006
A collection of videos of kittens taking their first steps. And here are a bunch of jammin kitties.
Buy one here.
Jury Duty, Madden, and Somesuch . . .
Sorry for the lack of links today, butÂ I tried to post several last night.Â I’m off to perform my civic dury.
Find the answer out here.
Lee Redmond has clawed her way into the Guinness World Records â€” by growing her fingernails to nearly 25 FEET. Link