- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 August 21, 2006
A Million Thank You’s It’s even better with sound.
Find out here.
Bob and Dan of sports radio 1310 The Ticket have a little segment called ‘Gay or Not Gay.’ Wearing a pink shirt and pink tie to a football game?
Two founders of the cryonics movement – whose members are frozen after death – have been cremated after a freezer mishap. Article
Pro Wrestling Finishing Maneuvers Rated
Watch the video here.
A collection of pictures of folks that jump into museum scenes. www.museumspotting.net Â
Sunday school teacher dumped for being female
I received an email from reader Jerry with this title: “Proof that Baylor fears black people.” with this link. Made me laugh.
Have you ever clicked on the “!” on the Yahoo! homepage? I wasn’t aware it did this, make sure to have your sound on.