- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 August 18, 2006
It’s definately different. And here’s a new concept.Â The field sits outside and is moved inside for game day. It’s also build so a light of daylight can enter it when the retractable roof is closed, but it will alsoÂ look … Continue reading
Doctors told the cross-country runner his left leg might heal shorter than his right and he would never run again. They placed a titanium rod in his left leg, stretching from his left knee to his ankle, to help him … Continue reading
Dentist Puts Gold Teeth on Pet Cat Sebastian, a Persian cat with long black hair, sports gold crowns on his two large teeth, which grew sticking out from his lips in an underbite similar to a bulldog’s. Concerned that his … Continue reading
For some reason I didn’t think the government wouldÂ post this thing daily. Link Currently in the red $8,483,654,083,915.88
Moving jigsaws are a very unusual and challenging type of jigsaw puzzle. Instead of a static picture, each piece is animated, like the image in a movie. You have to solve the puzzle while the image animates. Note:Â It’s a … Continue reading
A cartoon in which Private Snafu, while drunk, reveals military secrets that allow the enemy to torpedo his ship. This is one of 26 Private SNAFU (‘Situation Normal, All Fouled Up) cartoons made by the US Army Signal Corps to … Continue reading
Stone Trek is an animated webtooth series that imagines what the orginal Star Trek series would have looked like on ‘The Flintstones’ television set. Link Â Â
Who knows if this is true.Â Personally, I think he didn’t do it and is a nut. DENVER — Psychic Dorothy Allison believed she knew what JonBenet’s killer looked like and provided a sketch to the Ramsey family, based on … Continue reading
Watch it here.
“Most people tell you that you can only make your nose smaller with plastic surgery…but here’s a simple excersise to improve it. Of course, it won’t be as good as a plastic surgery but it sure does make your nose … Continue reading
Kansas teen aces ACT, SAT exams