- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 August 15, 2006
This video cracks me up, especially when the celebrities start to appear.Â
Dwindling In Unbelief – An Unbeliver’s Thoughts About The Bible, Quaran, and Book of Morman. Here’s a recent post: Who has killed more, Satan or God? I counted the number of people that were killed by the God in the … Continue reading
This site is pretty interesting.Â All you have to do is hit play to see how they turned something like this Â into this
then I have the site for you: BedJump.comÂ – a site about jumping on beds.
It appears that the LittlePastor decided to start blogging again. In one of his posts, he writes about a prayer he came across at a wedding.Â I think the prayer has a lot of substance to it. It’s a little … Continue reading
Turns out that the majority of my readers, just barely, agree with me that race-car driving is not a sport. I’m not saying it’s easy, and I understand it is highly competitive and takes skill, but when you have to … Continue reading
Here is a link to the 2007 rosters and ratings. The Cowboys look promising.
Dustin sent me this link earlier today and was wondering if I could look at all the celebrities without yawning. I couldn’t. Here’s Reese Witherspoon.
I don’t know if I find this more surpising or interesting. View the eBay auction here.
Found this over at the DallasBlog which oddly has me linked.
This photo isn’t exactly what it appears to be–nor are the other images that follow in this photo gallery. All were manipulated beyond straightforward cropping of edges or lightening shaded areas. Often they have a key element inserted or deleted. … Continue reading
Check out 1,500 of Your Favorite 80’s Videos! Not enough?Â How about 999 Music Video Hits.