- Geeding: What's your blog? I'd love to check it out.
- The Donald: Watchootalkinbout, Willis! I'm with John Mac – the 12c rocks! Interesting about Mr. Loaf...
- sara: I bought a box set of Indiana Jones Pint glasses from Blockbuster on clearance. They have the movie posters on...
- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
- Ben W.: Holy cow – I had the entire Secret Wars series when I was a kid, and had forgotten all about it until I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 August 14, 2006
“A reincarnation of the ritual of bathing, the sok overflowing bath by Kohler creates the ultimate soaking experience. Completely submerged in this ultra-deep, tranquil pool, your body is lightly buoyant and embraced by warmth. sok – immerse yourself in the … Continue reading
Have you ever had a coworker drive you nuts and you just wanted to tell them about it but didn’t have the guts?Â Your coworker will NEVER know it came from you! Completely untraceable! Link
Mac and PC desktops from 1984 to the present. Link
Now you can use space-age technology to provide you with early warning of gaseous atacks from friends and relatives. This technologically advanced product actually detects methane gas and issue a loud warning. Buy one here, and blame the dog. And … Continue reading
Bummer, BagofNothing.com didn’t even crack the list. Here’s the top five, view the rest here. eBay Wikipedia Napster youtube Blogger
No time to pray? No problem! Click here.
Today wifeGeeding heads back to school to teach kindergarten.Â No telling how many parents will start sobbing, as many do as they realize their kiddos are growing up. I do want to say how proud I am of wifeGeeding.Â Before … Continue reading
click to enlarge Â