- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 August 14, 2006
“A reincarnation of the ritual of bathing, the sok overflowing bath by Kohler creates the ultimate soaking experience. Completely submerged in this ultra-deep, tranquil pool, your body is lightly buoyant and embraced by warmth. sok – immerse yourself in the … Continue reading
Have you ever had a coworker drive you nuts and you just wanted to tell them about it but didn’t have the guts?Â Your coworker will NEVER know it came from you! Completely untraceable! Link
Mac and PC desktops from 1984 to the present. Link
Now you can use space-age technology to provide you with early warning of gaseous atacks from friends and relatives. This technologically advanced product actually detects methane gas and issue a loud warning. Buy one here, and blame the dog. And … Continue reading
Bummer, BagofNothing.com didn’t even crack the list. Here’s the top five, view the rest here. eBay Wikipedia Napster youtube Blogger
No time to pray? No problem! Click here.
Today wifeGeeding heads back to school to teach kindergarten.Â No telling how many parents will start sobbing, as many do as they realize their kiddos are growing up. I do want to say how proud I am of wifeGeeding.Â Before … Continue reading
click to enlarge Â