- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 August 11, 2006
Are you a busy Pastor/Minister looking for that next great Sermon Thought? You’ve Just Found The Sermon Resource Site You’ve Been Looking For! “You’re going to love this resource for busy Pastors and Ministers.” BUT WAIT . . . THERE’S … Continue reading
You are looking at a BMW. Â View the whole list here.
Hi there, my name is Ron Steen. I am selling 2% of my future earnings for a chance to go to college. I am offering up 2% of every dollar I make for the rest of my working life for … Continue reading
In case you abosolutely have to have one of these, you can buy one here.
I was not aware of this: The only piece of artÂ on the moon (depending, we suppose, onÂ oneâ€™s definition of art) is a 3â€³-tall aluminum sculpture titled â€œFallen Astronaut.â€ It was created by Belgian artist Paul Van Hoeydonck and installed by … Continue reading
Stephen Wiltshire has been called the “Human Camera.” In this short excerpt from the film Beautiful Minds: A Voyage into the Brain, Wiltshire takes a helicopter journey over Rome and then draws a panoramic view of what he saw, entirely … Continue reading