- The Donald: Looks like I'm gonna go against the grain here… I'm not a member of Fellowship, and have...
- The Donald: …grocery store no longer carries Citrus Cooler … The Gatorade is not an issue of mine, but I...
- Technique: I guess I should take it on faith in science that formaldehyde inside of flooring could be a health hazard...
- The Donald: I wasn't able to catch the entire 60 Minutes segment on Lumber Liquidators, but if I heard...
- Andy: Sounds about right for Fellowship Church. But still…wow.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 August 11, 2006
Are you a busy Pastor/Minister looking for that next great Sermon Thought? You’ve Just Found The Sermon Resource Site You’ve Been Looking For! “You’re going to love this resource for busy Pastors and Ministers.” BUT WAIT . . . THERE’S … Continue reading
You are looking at a BMW. Â View the whole list here.
Hi there, my name is Ron Steen. I am selling 2% of my future earnings for a chance to go to college. I am offering up 2% of every dollar I make for the rest of my working life for … Continue reading
In case you abosolutely have to have one of these, you can buy one here.
I was not aware of this: The only piece of artÂ on the moon (depending, we suppose, onÂ oneâ€™s definition of art) is a 3â€³-tall aluminum sculpture titled â€œFallen Astronaut.â€ It was created by Belgian artist Paul Van Hoeydonck and installed by … Continue reading
Stephen Wiltshire has been called the “Human Camera.” In this short excerpt from the film Beautiful Minds: A Voyage into the Brain, Wiltshire takes a helicopter journey over Rome and then draws a panoramic view of what he saw, entirely … Continue reading