- Ben W.: Missing from the snake-analysis conversation: why is she only wearing one shoe? Is that how she killed the...
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 August 10, 2006
A cute flickr photo set here.Â
You are shown two photos, and all you do is click the photo that you like better. If you click on the brain, it gives you an analysis of your choice(s). Waste some time here.
Fast forward to about the 40 second mark for the good stuff. Video
Have you ever been in a situation where you wished your cell phone would ring? Maybe you wanted to look extra important or popular on that hot date. Or maybe you just needed an excuse to escape from an unpleasant … Continue reading
Here’s the auction.
Dirty Jobs is a show on the Discovery Channel. Welcome to Dirty Jobs, the new Discovery Channel series that profiles the unsung American laborers who make their living in the most unthinkable â€” yet vital â€” ways. The show is … Continue reading
A plane that looked just like this flew over my house when I was mowing the lawn earlier today. Even though I’m not a fan of W, I still think he has a pretty friggin’ sweet ride.
There is a lot of debate about whether or not someone is born homosexual or not.Â However, it is a fact that some peopleÂ are born intersexual, that is,Â with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS). People with AIS are born with the XY … Continue reading
Eternal Reefs, Inc. creates permanent living legacies that memorialize the passing of a loved one. For families and individuals that choose cremation, Eternal Reefs offers a new memorial choice that replaces cremation urns and ash scattering with a permanent environmental … Continue reading