- Larry: My dog still gets excited when I get home.
- Denney Crane: There are many merits to gun ownership, but I don't believe this is one of them..
- Denney Crane: How can buying a gun be an act of Christian faith? There are many merits to gun ownership
- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 August 7, 2006
If you really like this song and really like kitchen appliances, then I have the video for you.Â Link I bet Bonnie Tyler never saw that version coming. Â
Create your video here.
Watch it here.
Not very sensitive if you ask me: LONDON (AFP) – A company has defended its decision to sack one of its staff by text message, claiming it was keeping in touch with youth culture. Article
To see if you have a sense of humor, click here. Â
Watch the video here.
Buy one here.
A sickly hen has stunned its owners by laying one of the world’s largest eggs. Pet chicken Gerties huge egg weighed seven ounces and measured ten inches around its long axis, just two short of the world record. The freak … Continue reading
Send a FREE personalized talking SNAKES ON A PLANE MESSAGE in the voice of SAMUEL L. JACKSON to someone you know. Link
Caption: Muslim protesters march toward the U.S. Embassy during an anti-Israel rally in Jakarta, Indonesia, Sunday, Aug. 6, 2006. Thousands of protesters demonstrated Sunday in at least four Indonesian cities against Israel’s attacks on Lebanon, calling Israel a terrorist state … Continue reading