- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 August 4, 2006
Now if they can only get some glasses. Article.
I’m sure my favorite Wise County Attorney would get a kick out of this: A man who wants to pay “every penny” of his fine for careless driving in one penny pieces has been banned from paying the Â£40 instalments … Continue reading
Taken in downtown Toronto. Link Â
Buy one here.
A completely new scientific innovation that instantly and reliably relieves your problem hiccups. Buy one here.
It’s snowing in Africa. Isn’t there a Christmas song about this?
Classy, just classy.Â To mark the 100th anniversary of the JA New York Show and to commemorate the tragedy befallen New York City on September 11, 2001, jewelry designer Nayna Mehta created what she calls Twin Towers. Twin Towers has … Continue reading
Chuch Norris Karate Jeans are designed for Active People.Â They are trim and Stylish while featuring hidden gussel and StretchÂ Denim fabric so they won’t rip out.Â Â Click pic to enlarge.
BUFFALO, N.Y. — An Iraq war veteran who lost an arm and leg in a roadside bombing was mugged during a night out from the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, according to an Associated Press report. Article
When all other pimple popping methods have failed, try this.