- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 August 4, 2006
Now if they can only get some glasses. Article.
I’m sure my favorite Wise County Attorney would get a kick out of this: A man who wants to pay “every penny” of his fine for careless driving in one penny pieces has been banned from paying the Â£40 instalments … Continue reading
Taken in downtown Toronto. Link Â
Buy one here.
A completely new scientific innovation that instantly and reliably relieves your problem hiccups. Buy one here.
It’s snowing in Africa. Isn’t there a Christmas song about this?
Classy, just classy.Â To mark the 100th anniversary of the JA New York Show and to commemorate the tragedy befallen New York City on September 11, 2001, jewelry designer Nayna Mehta created what she calls Twin Towers. Twin Towers has … Continue reading
Chuch Norris Karate Jeans are designed for Active People.Â They are trim and Stylish while featuring hidden gussel and StretchÂ Denim fabric so they won’t rip out.Â Â Click pic to enlarge.
BUFFALO, N.Y. — An Iraq war veteran who lost an arm and leg in a roadside bombing was mugged during a night out from the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, according to an Associated Press report. Article
When all other pimple popping methods have failed, try this.