- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 August 1, 2006
Though the July 1969 mission proved a success, President Richard Nixon’s aides devised a contingency plan in case astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin (and their lunar module) were somehow stranded on the moon. In the below memo, drafted two … Continue reading
JENNERSTOWN â€” Two counselors at a popular Jenner Township Christian camp are accused of swinging naked from the rafters and playing sexually explicit games with young boys in a cabin. Article
I may have linked to this before. Prayforgeorgewbush.com is a non-denominational, non-partisan ministry dedicated to lifting up President George W. Bush in Prayer as he serves this country as President of the United States. For over four years, God-fearing Americans … Continue reading
Roughly once a month, the NBA cuts 31 checks to NBA teams as revenue from its multibillion-dollar national television contract. There are only 30 NBA franchises, so who gets the extra check?
Generic Names For Soft Drinks By County It’s an interactive map.
I could watch this for hours. When a radio station plays a new song, the title pops up.
An interesting commercial from Olympus Cameras. I’m sure some of you are scratching your head on this one. Â
Try OpenTable.com And you can book a table for KRLD Restaurant Week here. And here on the Dallas link, you can see the Top 10 Booked Restaurants in Dallas-Fort Worth, below are the top five: Â III Forks Texas de … Continue reading
After cooking begins, an invisible, temperature-sensitive thermochromic print appears in black to indicate when an egg is soft, medium or hard-boiled. Article