- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2006
Learn more here.
Alpha 4×4 Funerals offer you the unique opportunity of using the first Land Rover Hearse and Limousine Service in Great Britain, run by dedicated Land Rover enthusiasts.
Use old socks!
From 1840 and William Henry Harrison toÂ W in 2004. Some examples: A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage â€“ Herbert Hoover Heâ€™s making us proud again â€“ Gerald Ford Don’t swap horses in the middle of … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
See the eBay auction here.Â 55% of the sale will go to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
I kinda forgot he use to look like this: Â View some of his greatest commercials here.
Some things are best left unmade: LONDON (Reuters) – British public broadcaster Channel 4 is courting controversy with what it calls a “shockingly real” drama about the fictional assassination of President George W. Bush. “Death of a President,” shot in … Continue reading
Photojournalist Stephanie Keith goes inside the Christian rock subculture and finds sexy girls, hardcore band and the strange marriage of rock and rapture. Link