On a recent trip to the Washington, D.C. area an old college friend who works at the White House graciously invited me to eat at the White House Mess in the West Wing, which is operated by the U.S. Navy. In honor of the holiday, here’s brief look at this unique dining experience.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
- Ben W.: A friend of mine had a bad Uber experience (the driver nearly got in two accidents, and at one point got...
- Tim: Fully understanding your first impression of Uber, I've always found it a great convenience and experience....
- John Mackovic: I drove bus!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thank you Brent, for taking the time to reply. I'll be honest in return and say I do think that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From