On a recent trip to the Washington, D.C. area an old college friend who works at the White House graciously invited me to eat at the White House Mess in the West Wing, which is operated by the U.S. Navy. In honor of the holiday, here’s brief look at this unique dining experience.
- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From