- Nathan: I honestly don’t know how any American could watch both of these conventions and still vote for Trump....
- Dan C.: If you'll notice, she looks down all the time where she walks. Does she have a balance/ neurological...
- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 July 27, 2006
Everyone as a kid always wanted to jump from the roof onto a trampoline.Â Of the many things that can go wrong, one of which is not racking yourself during the process. Watch the video here. Â
WifeGeeding and I have several on-going debates here in GeedingManor.Â One of which is the correct pronunciation of the word syrup, but the most recent debate is whether or not to refrigerate the ketchup bottle.Â I say it should, but … Continue reading
What will today’s star kids look like in 20 years? We asked a forensic imaging specialist to blend mom and dad’s features together to find out.Â Link For instace, here is David Arquette and Courtney Cox’s kid Coco. And here … Continue reading
These guys have mad skills. Watch them toss cans in all sorts of ways here. It’s cooler than it sounds, I think. Â
http://gullible.info/ For instance: â€¢ “Ikea” means “simple” in Swedish. â€¢ In the 1893 case Nix v. Hedden, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the tomato is a vegetable.
If you get tired of watching Roeper and Ebert review movies, then Cinekids TV might be for you. Just two kids reviewing movies and doing a darn cute job of it.
In case you were curious, click here. Now sure how they were ranked, but personally I disagree with number one. Â Â
He has a new blog which can be found here.Â I’m really glad to see he is blogging again; his thoughts and writings not only challenge me, but help my spirit mature.Â He needs to continue to share his gift … Continue reading
It’s commonly known as the “O” Factor, but when Oprah Winfrey touts a product on her show there’s nothing common about the craze that follows. Each year, starting in September, Oprah’s staff picks products for her November “Favorite Things” show, … Continue reading
Mmmmmmmmmmm, botulinum. Link Â Â