- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 July 27, 2006
Everyone as a kid always wanted to jump from the roof onto a trampoline.Â Of the many things that can go wrong, one of which is not racking yourself during the process. Watch the video here. Â
WifeGeeding and I have several on-going debates here in GeedingManor.Â One of which is the correct pronunciation of the word syrup, but the most recent debate is whether or not to refrigerate the ketchup bottle.Â I say it should, but … Continue reading
What will today’s star kids look like in 20 years? We asked a forensic imaging specialist to blend mom and dad’s features together to find out.Â Link For instace, here is David Arquette and Courtney Cox’s kid Coco. And here … Continue reading
These guys have mad skills. Watch them toss cans in all sorts of ways here. It’s cooler than it sounds, I think. Â
http://gullible.info/ For instance: â€¢ “Ikea” means “simple” in Swedish. â€¢ In the 1893 case Nix v. Hedden, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the tomato is a vegetable.
If you get tired of watching Roeper and Ebert review movies, then Cinekids TV might be for you. Just two kids reviewing movies and doing a darn cute job of it.
In case you were curious, click here. Now sure how they were ranked, but personally I disagree with number one. Â Â
He has a new blog which can be found here.Â I’m really glad to see he is blogging again; his thoughts and writings not only challenge me, but help my spirit mature.Â He needs to continue to share his gift … Continue reading
It’s commonly known as the “O” Factor, but when Oprah Winfrey touts a product on her show there’s nothing common about the craze that follows. Each year, starting in September, Oprah’s staff picks products for her November “Favorite Things” show, … Continue reading
Mmmmmmmmmmm, botulinum. Link Â Â