- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 July 26, 2006
OK, I have to admit I’m addicted to watching Entourage.Â All I’ve watched is season 2, but for some reason I’m hooked on the show and will have to rent the season 1 DVD’s shortly. One of the storylines is … Continue reading
This is a very interesting map from USA Today. At first I was surprised thatÂ Texas’ largest segment was Catholic and thenÂ Baptist, but then I realized how close we are to the border. Oregon and WashingtonÂ appears not to care much for … Continue reading
A collection of mp3’s of the song Hallelujah by such people Bob Dylan, Bono, Sheryl Crow, and tothers. Link
For all you bear fans out there watch bears in the wild here. Note: Daily Camera Operating Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Alaska Standard Time. For best views, watch from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Alaska time.Â
Here are 7 Inventive Ways To Go To Sleep. Personally I like the floating bed.
Not one U.S. made car in the mix. Link Â
The end times are near, you heard it here first. When the clouds broke last Thursday, villagers said they saw small, pencil-thin live fish falling from the sky. Link
Find the answers to the following here. What is the hottest place on Earth? What makes thunder? Is Earth’s core solid? What is the fastest surface wind ever recorded?
LAS VEGAS (AP) – Mayor Oscar Goodman is suggesting a strange, new punishment for graffiti vandals: bind them in a medieval-style stocks and give the public a chance to paint their faces. Article
A wallet which glows when you open it, so gone are the days of blindly fishing through old receipts looking for that fiver in the back of a taxi. Link