- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 July 25, 2006
Find out here. Here are my results:
For some reason I was really interested in what my viewership thought of my latest poll, and was quite surprised at the outcome.Â I was expecting for a clear cut winner, but after three business days of voting, Keira Knightley … Continue reading
Please consider joining the BagOfNothing Fantasy Football League Â
Found these screen grabs off ABC World News Tonight from Skattershooting.Â Not trying to send out a message, but just found the stats surprisingÂ and interesting.Â Â
The Mind Molester Just connect this device to a 9-volt battery and plant it in an appropriate location. It produces a one-second electronic chirp about once every 3 minutes.
I don’t know why, but this kind of stuff always interest me.
Product infoÂ here.
See more here.
This clears it all up.Â Slate‘s Middle East Buddy List breaks down the relationships between the countries, terrorist organizations, and political factions who are fighting it out in the current conflict. Who likes whom? Who are the bitterest of enemies? … Continue reading
In an interview, he heaped criticism on what he saw as the strategy used by those on the other side of the debate and offered a historical comparison. “It kind of reminds . . . I could use the Third … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Japanese researches in Akishima Laboratories working with Osaka University made great strides in the field of writing on water.