- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 July 21, 2006
Watch the Fox 4 news report here. I’m even more amazed that the trooper, while on the stand, forgives the shooter.
Sharing a bed with someone could temporarily reduce your brain power – at least if you are a man – Austrian scientists suggest. Article
The Tsar Bomb was the largest nuclear weapon ever constructed or detonated. It was detonated at 4000 m altitude the 30th of October 1961 at Mityushikha Bay test range, Novaya Zemlya Island. It had a yield of 50 Megatons. Link
A British company has produced â€œanti-terror cutleryâ€ for use on board aircraft. Â The knives made by Arthur Price have shortened blades with rounded ends, and the forks have prongs that the company claims are too small to be used … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of him a couple of months ago.
LearnÂ more and buy Puzzle Floor here.
These pictures crack me up. http://www.catenema.com/cat1.html
Every answer and question for the past 22 seasons. Visit the J! Archive here. Â
Â A fish caught in Lubbock, Texas, with teeth that look like they belong to a human has baffled wildlife officials in the area, according to a report. A search for what the fish may be suggested that it may … Continue reading
For instance: Jars of Clay will cost youÂ $20,000. The Black Eyed Peas ranges from $50-75,000. Arsenio Hall $35,000 For the rest here: http://www.tobinder.com/