- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 20 July 20, 2006
This morning I’m walking into my office building and I just happen to be a little behind a female office worker, let’s call her Shirly.Â She walks into an elevator and the doors begin to shut.Â I was a little … Continue reading
I was reading an article about President Bush’s speech at the NAACP.Â This paragraph caught my attention: Bush also recalled his visit in June to Elvis Presley’s Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee, with Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi. While in … Continue reading
A good read from Gil Brandt about Troy AikmanÂ when Brandt was a scout for the Cowboys. Â
Week by week belly photos to share and compare. In case you are wondering, wifeGeeding is not with child and will not be appearing on this site.
I’m not sure if any of this is true, but who knows: Lived with dogs Not really either a feral child or a confined child, but rather a neglected one, Oxana Malaya spent much of her childhood between the ages … Continue reading
Read about it here.
Buy one here.
Movie superstar SAMUEL L JACKSON will voice God in a new audio version of the Bible. The taped recording of the New Testament will feature many famous other black actors and musicians. Jackson was given the lead role because producers … Continue reading
10 Types of Women You Need to Avoid
Some of these are actually pretty interesting.Â I particularly like the Santa Mail idea. Link
A Christian group urging parents to smack their children, using discipline sessions lasting up to 15 minutes, has been accused of promoting what amounts to child abuse. Article
For the ice cream soda float fan.Â Link