- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2006
As many of you know, wifeGeeding has only one eye. Well, she has two, but one of them is made out of glass. I’ve always been proud of her on how open she is talking about it, how it has … Continue reading
The Internal Revenue Service has been warning churches and nonprofit organizations that improper campaigning in the upcoming political season could endanger their tax-exempt status. In notices to more than 15,000 tax-exempt organizations, numerous church denominations and tax preparers, the agency … Continue reading
I need help. Take the test here.
If you like baby animals, here is a site for you.
Read the answer here.
Visit his website here.
For instance:Â Stretchiest Skin More here.
In case you ever wanted to know.
Learn how to build one here.
They started marching Monday, from the state Capitol toward Colorado Springs. And as the week progresses, their numbers will grow into the hundreds as they converge Saturday at the campus of Focus on the Family, where an estimated 1,000 people … Continue reading
In case you ever wanted cubed eggs, you can buy a device here.