- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2006
As many of you know, wifeGeeding has only one eye. Well, she has two, but one of them is made out of glass. I’ve always been proud of her on how open she is talking about it, how it has … Continue reading
The Internal Revenue Service has been warning churches and nonprofit organizations that improper campaigning in the upcoming political season could endanger their tax-exempt status. In notices to more than 15,000 tax-exempt organizations, numerous church denominations and tax preparers, the agency … Continue reading
I need help. Take the test here.
If you like baby animals, here is a site for you.
Read the answer here.
Visit his website here.
For instance:Â Stretchiest Skin More here.
In case you ever wanted to know.
Learn how to build one here.
They started marching Monday, from the state Capitol toward Colorado Springs. And as the week progresses, their numbers will grow into the hundreds as they converge Saturday at the campus of Focus on the Family, where an estimated 1,000 people … Continue reading
In case you ever wanted cubed eggs, you can buy a device here.