- Ben W.: Putting the "reality" in reality television.
- David Bryant: Regarding Jim Grobe, I think it was an easy decision. Baylor needs a 1 year coach, and Grobe is...
- ALEC: You, Sir, have a beautiful family. You are a very rich man indeed.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
- Ben W.: A friend of mine had a bad Uber experience (the driver nearly got in two accidents, and at one point got...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 July 18, 2006
Here is the result of dubbing James Earl Jones’ voice from other movies into Star Wars moments with Darth Vader.Â
Here is Tennis on Tatooine. Also, this picture below made me laugh.
Some of this is interesting, for instance: If your throat tickles, scratch your ear. Read the rest here.
MIAMI (AP) — A 15-year-old Haitian girl who once suffered from a massive tumor-like growth that had engulfed her face underwent a third surgery that included reconstruction on her eyes, nose and upper lip, a doctor said Friday.Â Link
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) â€” CBS (CBS) is enlisting eggs in its scramble to attract viewers. The CBS logo and slogans promoting the TV network and its series will appear along with coded expiration dates on eggs sold by grocers â€” … Continue reading