- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 July 18, 2006
Here is the result of dubbing James Earl Jones’ voice from other movies into Star Wars moments with Darth Vader.Â
Here is Tennis on Tatooine. Also, this picture below made me laugh.
Some of this is interesting, for instance: If your throat tickles, scratch your ear. Read the rest here.
MIAMI (AP) — A 15-year-old Haitian girl who once suffered from a massive tumor-like growth that had engulfed her face underwent a third surgery that included reconstruction on her eyes, nose and upper lip, a doctor said Friday.Â Link
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) â€” CBS (CBS) is enlisting eggs in its scramble to attract viewers. The CBS logo and slogans promoting the TV network and its series will appear along with coded expiration dates on eggs sold by grocers â€” … Continue reading