- John Mackovic: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=0lnz1PnHGso
- RPM: I loved You Make The Call. They should bring it back but show plays from classic games.
- Guest Judge: Love the King of the Hill reference. Of course, we know that Boomhauer would vote Jill Stein because he...
- Ben W.: I think that, with the proliferation of highlight shows like SportsCenter, it would be difficult for IBM to...
- John Mackovic: – Coincidentally, that pickup will never make it to the U.S. because of LBJ's chicken tax....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 July 18, 2006
Here is the result of dubbing James Earl Jones’ voice from other movies into Star Wars moments with Darth Vader.Â
Here is Tennis on Tatooine. Also, this picture below made me laugh.
Some of this is interesting, for instance: If your throat tickles, scratch your ear. Read the rest here.
MIAMI (AP) — A 15-year-old Haitian girl who once suffered from a massive tumor-like growth that had engulfed her face underwent a third surgery that included reconstruction on her eyes, nose and upper lip, a doctor said Friday.Â Link
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) â€” CBS (CBS) is enlisting eggs in its scramble to attract viewers. The CBS logo and slogans promoting the TV network and its series will appear along with coded expiration dates on eggs sold by grocers â€” … Continue reading