- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 July 18, 2006
Here is the result of dubbing James Earl Jones’ voice from other movies into Star Wars moments with Darth Vader.Â
Here is Tennis on Tatooine. Also, this picture below made me laugh.
Some of this is interesting, for instance: If your throat tickles, scratch your ear. Read the rest here.
MIAMI (AP) — A 15-year-old Haitian girl who once suffered from a massive tumor-like growth that had engulfed her face underwent a third surgery that included reconstruction on her eyes, nose and upper lip, a doctor said Friday.Â Link
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) â€” CBS (CBS) is enlisting eggs in its scramble to attract viewers. The CBS logo and slogans promoting the TV network and its series will appear along with coded expiration dates on eggs sold by grocers â€” … Continue reading