- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2006
There are 5 patterns you will have to learn to theoretically be able to play Pac-Man until it stalls at level 255.
Each year, one of D-FW’s most eagerly anticipated culinary events is KRLD’s Restaurant Week. The fund-raiser benefits the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. This year’s dates are Aug. 14 through Aug. 20. During this time, diners … Continue reading
I hope we don’t have this kind of luck should we start a family.
I really like David Letterman and found the Wikipedia him on pretty interesting. I wasn’t aware he set up a scholarship at his alma mater Ball State University. Here’s a link to the scholarship at Ball State Telecommunications Dept website. … Continue reading
My favorite East Coast pastor has taken a sabbatical from his online journal Spera in Deo.Â He hasn’t posted since May 22.Â Not only that, but I haven’t seen a comment from him on BagOfNothing.com or received an email from … Continue reading
This video cracked me up. You need to listen to it with sound.
What would happen if the starship Enterprise encountered the Death Star?Â Â Find out here. Â Â
He’s got some serious hops.
Just in case you ever needed to know. Â
None of these toes compare to wifeGeeding’s long lanky toes. Here’s Jenna Elfman’s long toes: View them here.
View more monobrows here.