- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: AMEN, Ben. The Art of Compromise while still appeasing your base does seem lost. I hate that its a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Such a great picture of a Classic Beauty. Mother Honcho was a big fan of old movies, so growing up I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2006
There are 5 patterns you will have to learn to theoretically be able to play Pac-Man until it stalls at level 255.
Each year, one of D-FW’s most eagerly anticipated culinary events is KRLD’s Restaurant Week. The fund-raiser benefits the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. This year’s dates are Aug. 14 through Aug. 20. During this time, diners … Continue reading
I hope we don’t have this kind of luck should we start a family.
I really like David Letterman and found the Wikipedia him on pretty interesting. I wasn’t aware he set up a scholarship at his alma mater Ball State University. Here’s a link to the scholarship at Ball State Telecommunications Dept website. … Continue reading
My favorite East Coast pastor has taken a sabbatical from his online journal Spera in Deo.Â He hasn’t posted since May 22.Â Not only that, but I haven’t seen a comment from him on BagOfNothing.com or received an email from … Continue reading
This video cracked me up. You need to listen to it with sound.
What would happen if the starship Enterprise encountered the Death Star?Â Â Find out here. Â Â
He’s got some serious hops.
Just in case you ever needed to know. Â
None of these toes compare to wifeGeeding’s long lanky toes. Here’s Jenna Elfman’s long toes: View them here.
View more monobrows here.