- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2006
There are 5 patterns you will have to learn to theoretically be able to play Pac-Man until it stalls at level 255.
Each year, one of D-FW’s most eagerly anticipated culinary events is KRLD’s Restaurant Week. The fund-raiser benefits the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. This year’s dates are Aug. 14 through Aug. 20. During this time, diners … Continue reading
I hope we don’t have this kind of luck should we start a family.
I really like David Letterman and found the Wikipedia him on pretty interesting. I wasn’t aware he set up a scholarship at his alma mater Ball State University. Here’s a link to the scholarship at Ball State Telecommunications Dept website. … Continue reading
My favorite East Coast pastor has taken a sabbatical from his online journal Spera in Deo.Â He hasn’t posted since May 22.Â Not only that, but I haven’t seen a comment from him on BagOfNothing.com or received an email from … Continue reading
This video cracked me up. You need to listen to it with sound.
What would happen if the starship Enterprise encountered the Death Star?Â Â Find out here. Â Â
He’s got some serious hops.
Just in case you ever needed to know. Â
None of these toes compare to wifeGeeding’s long lanky toes. Here’s Jenna Elfman’s long toes: View them here.
View more monobrows here.