- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
- Mott: might edit that I hear a female(?) say 'holy gruck' at 16.5 seconds https://www.youtube.com/wat...
- Ben W.: From what I could tell from the various accounts I've read, the couple was in Asia doing missions work,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2006
There are 5 patterns you will have to learn to theoretically be able to play Pac-Man until it stalls at level 255.
Each year, one of D-FW’s most eagerly anticipated culinary events is KRLD’s Restaurant Week. The fund-raiser benefits the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. This year’s dates are Aug. 14 through Aug. 20. During this time, diners … Continue reading
I hope we don’t have this kind of luck should we start a family.
I really like David Letterman and found the Wikipedia him on pretty interesting. I wasn’t aware he set up a scholarship at his alma mater Ball State University. Here’s a link to the scholarship at Ball State Telecommunications Dept website. … Continue reading
My favorite East Coast pastor has taken a sabbatical from his online journal Spera in Deo.Â He hasn’t posted since May 22.Â Not only that, but I haven’t seen a comment from him on BagOfNothing.com or received an email from … Continue reading
This video cracked me up. You need to listen to it with sound.
What would happen if the starship Enterprise encountered the Death Star?Â Â Find out here. Â Â
He’s got some serious hops.
Just in case you ever needed to know. Â
None of these toes compare to wifeGeeding’s long lanky toes. Here’s Jenna Elfman’s long toes: View them here.
View more monobrows here.