- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 July 12, 2006
And #1 is right down the road. Here’s the whole list.
What a great idea. Article
Make Paul dance here.
Watch the video here or here.
“This interest in what are often considered “liberal” issues marks the rise of a younger and more moderate leadership among evangelicals. Paradoxically, these new leaders are more “religious” than the old guard of the religious right. The difference, one could … Continue reading
There is no longer a Bombay, India.Â The new name for Bombay is Mumbai. Why?Â Here is what I found: In 1995, the Shiv Sena, a Hindu nationalist party, which was the ruling party in the government of the state … Continue reading
But it at Wal-Mart
Microsoft’s version of the iPod. Read about it here.
The article mentions this is owned by a Texas sheriff, but doesn’t menton which county.Â But I did find a regular Hummer fron the Harrison County sheriff here.
View all the funÂ food here.
And here’s the interestingÂ obituary.
Watch the 30 second commercial here. Thanks, Richard!