- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 July 12, 2006
And #1 is right down the road. Here’s the whole list.
What a great idea. Article
Make Paul dance here.
Watch the video here or here.
“This interest in what are often considered “liberal” issues marks the rise of a younger and more moderate leadership among evangelicals. Paradoxically, these new leaders are more “religious” than the old guard of the religious right. The difference, one could … Continue reading
There is no longer a Bombay, India.Â The new name for Bombay is Mumbai. Why?Â Here is what I found: In 1995, the Shiv Sena, a Hindu nationalist party, which was the ruling party in the government of the state … Continue reading
But it at Wal-Mart
Microsoft’s version of the iPod. Read about it here.
The article mentions this is owned by a Texas sheriff, but doesn’t menton which county.Â But I did find a regular Hummer fron the Harrison County sheriff here.
View all the funÂ food here.
And here’s the interestingÂ obituary.
Watch the 30 second commercial here. Thanks, Richard!