- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 July 12, 2006
And #1 is right down the road. Here’s the whole list.
What a great idea. Article
Make Paul dance here.
Watch the video here or here.
“This interest in what are often considered “liberal” issues marks the rise of a younger and more moderate leadership among evangelicals. Paradoxically, these new leaders are more “religious” than the old guard of the religious right. The difference, one could … Continue reading
There is no longer a Bombay, India.Â The new name for Bombay is Mumbai. Why?Â Here is what I found: In 1995, the Shiv Sena, a Hindu nationalist party, which was the ruling party in the government of the state … Continue reading
But it at Wal-Mart
Microsoft’s version of the iPod. Read about it here.
The article mentions this is owned by a Texas sheriff, but doesn’t menton which county.Â But I did find a regular Hummer fron the Harrison County sheriff here.
View all the funÂ food here.
And here’s the interestingÂ obituary.
Watch the 30 second commercial here. Thanks, Richard!