- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 July 12, 2006
And #1 is right down the road. Here’s the whole list.
What a great idea. Article
Make Paul dance here.
Watch the video here or here.
“This interest in what are often considered “liberal” issues marks the rise of a younger and more moderate leadership among evangelicals. Paradoxically, these new leaders are more “religious” than the old guard of the religious right. The difference, one could … Continue reading
There is no longer a Bombay, India.Â The new name for Bombay is Mumbai. Why?Â Here is what I found: In 1995, the Shiv Sena, a Hindu nationalist party, which was the ruling party in the government of the state … Continue reading
But it at Wal-Mart
Microsoft’s version of the iPod. Read about it here.
The article mentions this is owned by a Texas sheriff, but doesn’t menton which county.Â But I did find a regular Hummer fron the Harrison County sheriff here.
View all the funÂ food here.
And here’s the interestingÂ obituary.
Watch the 30 second commercial here. Thanks, Richard!