- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 July 10, 2006
This will be an awkward defensive huddle. Katina Taylor, the sister of Dolphins linebacker Zach Thomas, has filed for divorce from Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor in Broward County family court. Thanks for the link Bone!
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – A 20-year-old man on rollerblades hitched a ride from a car at breakneck speed in the southern Dutch city of Roermond, touching 80 to 90 kilometres per hour (50-56 mph), police said Sunday. Article
Famous actors, singers, models and sportsmen before they were known or very young. Some of them sure did have a rough start in show business. It’s about a ten minute long video, but it was just kind of fun jumping … Continue reading
I’m sure the Houston Texans fans would rather their number one draft pick not pick up a pair of pom-poms and cheer.Â However, the article about him inside is a good read.Â Turns out his brother-in-law was killed in the … Continue reading
Staredown is a sport that requires focus, concentration, and endurance. Through the course of history, from the caves of the Neanderthal Man to the playgrounds of suburban America, Staredown has been practiced by commoners and merchants, peasants and royalty alike. … Continue reading
FatMaxÂ® Xtremeâ„¢ Fubarâ„¢ Functional Utility Bar
Volleyball + Trampoline = Bossaball
Buy one here. Glad to see Godfather references still exist today. Â
Unintentional comedy at its best. Watch the video here. KITT even makes an appearance.
This solar light looks just like a crocodile – with a baby crocodile on its head. It floats, in a pond or even a swimming pool, so it makes a perfect pond or pool accessory. There is a solar panel … Continue reading
Buy some here.
Brought to you by Wikipedia