- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 July 7, 2006
He thinks the Internet is a series of tubes. And then he said this, “I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o’clock in the morning on Friday and I just got it … Continue reading
Watch it here.
Click here if you dare.
Read the list here.
You know, just in case you ever needed superhero info. http://www.superherodb.com/
Quiz I’m ‘Socially So-So’
You need to read this. The first step says it all.
The don’t run out of DFW, but in case you are interested click here.
Watch it here. Only 362 days to go. Hopefully this guy isn’t in it.
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – Amsterdam will get a theme park dedicated to chocolate and inspired by Roald Dahl’s children’s book “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”, city officials and entrepreneurs said on Thursday. Just like Dahl’s fictional “Chocolate Factory” owned by Willy … Continue reading
Watch the video here.