- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
- John Mackovic: - I stopped watch Fox 4 news in the mornings because it's just become a big advertisement for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2006
A new Sony outdoor advertising campaign in the Netherlands for its PSP handheld gaming device has drawn accusations of racism from online critics. The giant billboards show a very tough looking white woman, dressed in white, gripping a black woman, … Continue reading
Click here. Â
July 29 Aug 22
ABBOTT, TexasÂ â€” Hoping to save a piece of hometown history, Willie Nelson has purchased the Methodist church where he honed his musical skills as a boy. Nelson celebrated the church’s preservation at a Sunday service that brought together family, friends … Continue reading
The Statue of Liberation also replaces the famous inscription with the lines “Give me your tired, your poor … ” with Roman numerals representing the Ten Commandments, and in place of a torch, she held aloft a large gold crossÂ … Continue reading
Also known as a cicumhorizon arc.
Linda Walker awoke in hospital to find her distinctive Newcastle accent had been transformed into a mixture of Jamaican, Canadian and Slovakian. The 60-year-old may have Foreign Accent Syndrome, where patients speak differently after a brain injury. The former university … Continue reading