- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2006
My favorite East Coast pastor and my favorite Cajun pastor have recently made posts regarding church, politics,Â and patriotism.Â Sounds like a hot topic as of late, so I thought I would link to their posts. Favorite East Coast Pastor:Â Post … Continue reading
First it was Tony Snow, now it’s Massachusetts Gov Mitt Romney. Â
Take the quiz here.Â I usually post my results, but this time around I’m going to withhold them.Â Thanks for the link, Gabe! Â
Here is a report about his arrest.Â Turns out that the deputy that arrested him recorded the whole ordeal.Â That link also provides a link to the original report prepared by the arresting officer. Funniest line:Â A law enforcement source … Continue reading
There’s a lot of work that needs to get done, but I have a case of the Mondays. I think a two minute break is in order. Ever wandered what would happen if Office Space was remade into a thriller?Â … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â Ouch.
If youâ€™ve ever wished for a â€œhandâ€ to leave behind so that your baby would feel as if youâ€™ve never left the room, your prayers have been answered with the Zaky. Buy one here.
Jerry’s in the garden and very hungry. Help him make his way through the house to the fridge full of yummy cheese. Link
U2 has seven songs on this list. View the list here. Â Â
Babe’s Chicken Dinner House has a new cousin Â
Make cookies out of them. Â Link