- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
- RPM: Yeah, that circular runway would require every take off and landing to be in yaw. Runways never get slick in bad...
- Towski: The 100 ducks thing is common on Reddit, where the question is often asked of various celebrities doing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2006
My favorite East Coast pastor and my favorite Cajun pastor have recently made posts regarding church, politics,Â and patriotism.Â Sounds like a hot topic as of late, so I thought I would link to their posts. Favorite East Coast Pastor:Â Post … Continue reading
First it was Tony Snow, now it’s Massachusetts Gov Mitt Romney. Â
Take the quiz here.Â I usually post my results, but this time around I’m going to withhold them.Â Thanks for the link, Gabe! Â
Here is a report about his arrest.Â Turns out that the deputy that arrested him recorded the whole ordeal.Â That link also provides a link to the original report prepared by the arresting officer. Funniest line:Â A law enforcement source … Continue reading
There’s a lot of work that needs to get done, but I have a case of the Mondays. I think a two minute break is in order. Ever wandered what would happen if Office Space was remade into a thriller?Â … Continue reading
Watch the video here.Â Ouch.
If youâ€™ve ever wished for a â€œhandâ€ to leave behind so that your baby would feel as if youâ€™ve never left the room, your prayers have been answered with the Zaky. Buy one here.
Jerry’s in the garden and very hungry. Help him make his way through the house to the fridge full of yummy cheese. Link
U2 has seven songs on this list. View the list here. Â Â
Babe’s Chicken Dinner House has a new cousin Â
Make cookies out of them. Â Link