- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 June 30, 2006
Very high in cholesterol.
Only children of the 80’s would understand this link
Try a flying motorcycle. Video Web Site
AÂ black guy opened a stand in Aspen where the population is 94.9% white and just 0.44% black. Here’s the video
More pics here.
In case you need to find the nearest McDonald’s, BK, Wendy’s, or Jack in the Box. Check it out here.
Cooking bacon and eggs using nothing but a regular household iron and a lot of ingenuity. Watch the video here.
Too bad Billy White Shoes Johnson didn’t make the list. Â
Try counting sheep.
This person likes to visit old filming locations and take current pictures.Â If found The Alamo one pretty interesting. See them all here. This pic below is from Psycho.