- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 June 29, 2006
This really only applies to all the Dallas – Ft Worth folks regarding the long time WFAA Channel 8 sportsdude and the charity he’s been toting for quite a while. Read the article here. Thanks to Barry for posting this … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Barack Obama chastised fellow Democrats Wednesday for failing to “acknowledge the power of faith in the lives of the American people” and said the party must compete for the support of evangelicals and other churchgoing Americans. … Continue reading
From the DallasMorningViews Beloblog: “The Education of David Jeffrey” Here is an astonishing, must-read story about the way the extraordinarily gifted Christian scholar David Lyle Jeffrey was treated at Baylor. There were the death threats, there was his family having … Continue reading
This is just a weird story. Â
Found this picture at UselessThings today. I still prefer my favorite one-eyed-girl. Â
Some traditional childhood games are disappearing from school playgrounds because educators say they’re dangerous. Elementary schools in Cheyenne, Wyo., and Spokane, Wash., banned tag at recess this year. Others, including a suburban Charleston, S.C., school, dumped contact sports such as … Continue reading
Watch the video clip of the Newlywed Game here.
It all started with this pic.Â Click here to view the rest.
Click here for the video.