- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 June 28, 2006
He totally creeps me out.Â All you have to do is watch the first 18 seconds. Watch it here.
They did the right thing by using an unknown for Superman.Â Brandon Routh did a great job adding a bit of mystery to the character. ANYONE is an upgrade from Margo Kidder.Â Kate Bosworth was kinda hit or miss, but … Continue reading
Corpus Christi, Texas (AHN) – An ex-boyfriend sends his former lover his severed finger in the mail. It was attached with a menacing letter that said “This is my last chance to touch you,” according to reports. Article
Made of stainless steel polished into a perfectly reflectning surface. The credit card-sized mirror fits in any purse or wallet. Throw it against the wall, bend it or sing opera to it. The risk of seven years bad luck is … Continue reading
GPS navigation company TomTom wants you to get directions from a voice you’ll recognize â€” specifically, Mr. T, Burt Reynolds, and Dennis Hopper. That’s right, soon TomTom will be offering celebrity voices for their GPS navigations systems for a mere … Continue reading
I found the clip of a Kamikaze pilot grenading himself interesting. View all the videos here. Â Â
View the slideshow here.
Very unique indeed. Read it here.
You can find the recipes here.Â Personally I think it’s just a lot easier and cheaper to head toÂ your local McDonalds.