- Mike: i was thinking the same thing when i saw it also….the way the offensive linemen stood up and then back...
- Buddy Patton: I had a large knot on a tire years ago, it was causing a vibration so bad I took out my pocket knife...
- Hash Brown: " Renee Zellweger’s plastic surgery" The problem for me is that she didn't do it to...
- Ben W.: How much of the added economy from elections is balanced out by a sluggish/hesitant stock market, though? It...
- Warren: The Montreal teacher has been re-instated by the school. They realized that this has nothing to do with her...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2006
Dwyane Wade is nominated for the Best Championship Performance ESPY.Â If he wins, I hope he makes sure to thank the refs – that would be the right thing to do. The Heat was the better team, but his performances … Continue reading
Maybe the NFL Network will cheer you up. Special thanks goes to my favorite Wise county lawyer.
Try this, it works for me.
The Japanese sure do know how to pull a prank. Basically people go into a port-a-potty, and the next thing you know it’s kinda like an elevator and your rise to the roof.Â I couldn’t watch the whole seven minutes, … Continue reading
See the entire list here. I certainly can’t agrue with #1. Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A
Watch it here. Only 11 more months until it’s released.
I thought this was a very interesting read.Â A soldier wrote about his experience burying the dead at Normandy after D-Day.Â It’s long and slow in some places, but it’s a very good read from a perspective I haven’t thought … Continue reading
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Randy Moss walked behind the counter in a pinstripe suit with a red striped tie, traded his jacket for an apron, took off his sunglasses and went to work making smoothies for customers at his fruit-juice franchise … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, a retired Catholic priest and two veterans put on clown suits, busted into a nuclear missile launch facility, and began beating the silo cover with hammers, in an attempt to take the Minuteman III missile off-line. Seriously.Â … Continue reading
OhDon’tForget.com http://www.ohdontforget.com/ Creative uses Remind yourself, or someone else, about an event at a specific day & time queue up birthday reminders for the next several months have your to-do items sent to you throughout the day Â Schedule text … Continue reading
Here’s number one of the list:Â 1.Â He started as a bald villain! More here.
Watch it here. Â