- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 June 26, 2006
I decided to check out the online version of my hometown newspaper today and came to the conclusion that this engagement picture is pretty WT.
This post is mainly for my friend Jimi.Â The best part comes at 1:42. Watch it here.
I was shopping in Whole Foods this weekend just for kicks and found some Ezekiel 4:9 bread. “Take also unto thee wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt and put them into one vessel and make … Continue reading
And you get a free toy inside.Â Buy some here.