- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
- Ben W.: Fun fact: the Broken Arrow marching band is one of the best in the country, with three national championships...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 June 26, 2006
I decided to check out the online version of my hometown newspaper today and came to the conclusion that this engagement picture is pretty WT.
This post is mainly for my friend Jimi.Â The best part comes at 1:42. Watch it here.
I was shopping in Whole Foods this weekend just for kicks and found some Ezekiel 4:9 bread. “Take also unto thee wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt and put them into one vessel and make … Continue reading
And you get a free toy inside.Â Buy some here.