- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 June 26, 2006
I decided to check out the online version of my hometown newspaper today and came to the conclusion that this engagement picture is pretty WT.
This post is mainly for my friend Jimi.Â The best part comes at 1:42. Watch it here.
I was shopping in Whole Foods this weekend just for kicks and found some Ezekiel 4:9 bread. “Take also unto thee wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt and put them into one vessel and make … Continue reading
And you get a free toy inside.Â Buy some here.