- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2006
In February of 2003, he quit his job in Brisbane, Australia and used the money he’d saved to wander around the planet until it ran out. He made this site so he could keep his family and friends updated about … Continue reading
Ever wondered where would you end up if you dug a hole and kept on digging? Here’s your answer.
It’s actually a pretty scary video if you ask me. Watch it here.
If you are really bored today try the cyberclimber.
I wouldn’t have the guts to drive up this sand dune with any SUV. Watch the video here.
Watch the videos here.