- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2006
In February of 2003, he quit his job in Brisbane, Australia and used the money he’d saved to wander around the planet until it ran out. He made this site so he could keep his family and friends updated about … Continue reading
Ever wondered where would you end up if you dug a hole and kept on digging? Here’s your answer.
It’s actually a pretty scary video if you ask me. Watch it here.
If you are really bored today try the cyberclimber.
I wouldn’t have the guts to drive up this sand dune with any SUV. Watch the video here.
Watch the videos here.