- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
- Ben W.: What a grand idea! Although I feel like I've already given my contribution. I guess that means I need to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2006
In February of 2003, he quit his job in Brisbane, Australia and used the money he’d saved to wander around the planet until it ran out. He made this site so he could keep his family and friends updated about … Continue reading
Ever wondered where would you end up if you dug a hole and kept on digging? Here’s your answer.
It’s actually a pretty scary video if you ask me. Watch it here.
If you are really bored today try the cyberclimber.
I wouldn’t have the guts to drive up this sand dune with any SUV. Watch the video here.
Watch the videos here.